It’s time for the 2014 Commonwealth Games Weightlifting Sessions.
Next Sessions: Wednesday 30th (All Times Glasgow Local)
- 15:30 – 17:50 Women’s +75kg Group A
- Now: 19:30 – 21:50 Men’s 105kg Group A
Update: You can watch BBC Streams here. They will stream every session.
How to Watch BBC Streams: As Non-UK Residents we need to use the Hola Better Internet Chrome extension (free). HD Stream works like a charm for me
- Install the extension
- Go to the BBC Weightlifting page (make sure the extension icon shows a british flag)
- Click through to the current live Session (after a couple of seconds loading you should see this, click play and enjoy)
- Zoe Pablo Smith won the 58kg! 92kg Snatch 118kg Clean & Jerk [Recording]
- 53kg: was on by 16 year old Chika Amalaha (Nigeria) with 85kg + 111kg Update: She failed her doping test.
- 69kg: 15 year old Rebekah Tiler with a 91kg Snatch + 118kg Clean & Jerk
- 75kg: Marie-Eve Beauchemin-Nadeau (25,CAN) 110kg Snatch, 140kg Clean and Jerk
- 94kg: Was it a knee touch?