Meanwhile in the U.Ss …
I totally forgot about this one (thanks to Rob for reminding me).
Back in March 29 year old Colin Burns (former 94kg who keto dieted his way to 85kg) made a 161kg Snatch!
Check out his interview on JTS Strength.
He is also on the US Team for the 2013 Pan Ams (list below).
And while we are talking Pan Ams (22-30.06). The US roster looks like the following:
- Kelly Rexroad-Williams (Flowery Branch, Ga.), 48 kg
- Breanne Bassler Havard (Seabrook, Texas), 53 kg
- Cortney Batchelor (Colorado Springs, Colo.), 58 kg
- Jenny Arthur (Colorado Springs, Colo.), 69 kg
- Allie Henry (Marquette, Mich.), 69 kg
- Sarah Robles (Mesa, Ariz.), 75+ kg
- Shelbie Serpan (Johnson City, Tenn.), 75+ kg
- James Tatum (Charlotte, N.C.), 77 kg
- Colin Burns (Monroe, Wis.), 85 kg
- Travis Cooper (Charlotte, N.C.), 85 kg
- Jared Fleming (Shreveport, La.), 94 kg
- Jonathan North (Charlotte, N.C.), 94 kg
- Donovan Ford (Colorado Springs, Colo.), 105 kg
- David Garcia (Sacramento, Calif.), 105 kg
- Shane Maier (Chicago, Ill.), 105+ kg