Update 14.10.2015: Greg Everett asked me to take down the sheets.
For other Program Spreadsheets check out the ATG Spreadsheet Category.
It’s programming time again.
Reader Nick send in this spreadsheet of a 5 week / 4 days a week weightlifting program from Greg Everett’s Catalyst Athletics.
The program is called 5 Week Front Squat Emphasis Cycle.
The spreadsheet is based on the 4 Week “Quick & Classic” Spreadsheet you saw a while ago. Also, if you have created a useful spreadsheet you want to share, please let me know.
This is a preparatory cycle that emphasizes front squat strength and tests for a max front squat on the last Saturday.
- Not available anymore. See reason at top
- works with kg or pounds
- enter your maxes in the ‘Variables’ column (scroll to the right)
- in the ‘Round to Nearest’ cell you can specify the next biggest multiple to which the percentages will be rounded to; for example 2.5 means weights will be rounded to the next biggest multiple of 2.5kg – so 71.82245kg will round to 72.5kg
- metcons / extra core work have been left out
- included are some 1RM calculators for estimating lifts for all you who don’t know their true max power snatch or power clean