Charles Poliquin has 2 forearm workout routines.
Do each routine 6 workouts in row, then switch. 12-30 reps reps for flexors; 8-20 reps for extensors.
- single arm wrist curls – forearm flexors, pinky as close as possible to the inside plate
- stretch pronated (palms facind down) wrist curls – forearm extensors, pinky as close as possible to the inside plate
- hammer wrist curls – pronation
- hammer wrist curls – supination
- wrist curls just as in Routine 1 Exercise, but on an incline to change the force curve
- radial flexion
- ulnar flexion