Here is Dmitry Klokov’s warm up routine.
- massaging glutes and hamstrings (like foam rolling on pipes)
- cracking / massaging lower back
- quick shoulder stretch in the deep dip position
- his Ankle, anterior tibialis, quad stretch I mentioned here
- butterfly pose stretch
- upper back stretches (roll on shoulder blades, butt in the air shifting from side to side)
- lying lateral leg raises, leg stretches in all directions
- pancake stretch
- DSP knees out stretch
A true Supple Leopard …
For more mobility stuff check out Mobility 101.
Update 04.04.2015: Here is Dmitry going through the same routine in the 2014 Worlds Training Hall.
Dmitry Klokov Warm Up / Mobility Routine is a post by Gregor Winter from All Things Gym.