He made the video specifically for a female athlete, who has trouble with her knees tracking inside of her toes when squatting. But I think everyone of us will find something to take away from the video.
He works top to bottom from the hips, over the peroneus, down to the ankles.
- band distracted hip stretches, to open up the hip
- couch stretch
- work external rotators with lacrosse ball
- work on suprapatellar pouch to alleviate tension above the knee with lacrosse ball tack & stretch
- band distracted ankle stretches
- strengthen the feet and lean to walk correctly