Weightlifting Academy Episode 6 is out.
- drills if you struggle of getting under the bar, like: high hang snatch or clean, jump cue, “pop & drop”, jump from the heel; catch it ride it down, catch no matter what the weight, stop and get down
- similar to Pendlay’s progressions for the snatch, catch lower over time
- getting comfortable with putting weight over your head
- breaking things up into components
- strength exercise if you can’t do squats: barbell complexes (since you will use sub maximal loads), pulling from blocks
- using 4 week blocks to determine if something doesn’t work
Audio Version: Link to mp3 (right click + ‘save as’)