Here is something for your Friday morning commute.
Big topic is mental preparation for athletes.
- What six factors determine training success
- How much do the three mental factors matter
- How Dave himself handles the pre-gym psych-up
- Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)
- How to transition between powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Mental aspects of bodybuilding vs powerlifting
- training alone
- Using caution with your training progressions.
I am feeling the same way as Dave and the Iron Radio guys about time spent training. The time in the gym are not a hassle like for most people. Workouts are something I look forward to every day.
“Training. It is like personal hygiene , you don’t feel right if you don’t do it.“