Charles Poliqiun wrote a post titled “The Testosterone Response!” in which he lists ten ways to increase your T levels.
1) Go Heavy and Use Large Muscle Lifts: Olympic Lifts, Squats, Deadlifts
2) The Importance of Volume
3) What About Rest Periods?
4) The Individual Nature of Testosterone Response
5) How Can I Get the Best T:C Ratio?
6) Use Complex Training to Manipulate the T:C Ratio in Your Favor
7) Warm-up With Sprints for the Greatest Anabolic Response
8) Testosterone and Fish Oil: Omega-3s are Anabolic!
9) Take Branched-Chain Amino Acids for a Better T:C Ratio
10) Anabolic Signaling, T, and Wave-Like Training