- adding black beans to scrambled eggs
- Huevos rancheros
- Omelet Muffins - You can bake them in a muffin tin for about 10-15 min at 400 degrees. Delicious. You can add ham, dill, goat cheese, sundried tomatoes… anything. Its easy and healthy.
- Boil them. Cut them in half like you are going to make deviled eggs. Scoop out the yolk and fill with hummus.
- Frittata, video tutorial
- omelets with Greek yogurt
- add some frozen stir-fry vegetables to the eggs
- Eggs Khagina – Pakistani-style scrambled eggs
- Huevos divorciados – divorced eggs
- 100 Ways to Crack an Egg
- Bake an Egg in an Avocado
- Chinese steamed eggs
- Gyeran jjim – Korean steamed egg casserole
- Egg nests
- buying the cartons of egg whites. Use that to make an omlette and thrown in a handful of spinache and some cheese
My personal favorite if pressed on time: Microwave scrambled eggs. Doesn’t get any lazier than that.
Don’t like eggs at all? Check out What to eat besides eggs?