Here is an interview (in Russian) with Andrei Aramnau.
A YouTuber summed up the main points (let me know if you find something that is missing):
- Very, very unhappy with his current coach and with the state of the Belorussian weightlifting team
- He considers that he needs physiological/medical help with his training and overall health because he feels like his body is aging
- Wants to beat Zakharevich’s records of 210 Snatch 250,5 C&J and 255 Total, but at 105 kg bw
- Got banned for 2 years for drunk driving so he sold his car and has people drive him around Is a nationalist, wants to have many kids
- Judging from this video, he appears very ambitious and he *should* be competing in the Olympics this year (despite his ‘average’ lifts at the 2012 Belorussian cup, which I believe were 180+220). Says he wants to defend his Olympic champion title
- Says that if he wasn’t cocky/full of himself he wouldnt have become an Olympic champion at age 20
- More general unhappiness towards his coach, who mocks him for failing lifts and isn’t supportive
- Trains w/ weights that can get him top 3 in WWC
Thanks to Urban for submitting this.