Over at the Gymnastic Bodies Forum is a thread with some healthy recipes.
Since I am a fan of simple protein pancakes, I especially like ts00nami’s recipe.
He says it makes for 3 pancakes “which can constitute a large portion of a single meal if you eat 6 times a day”.
- 50g coconut milk powder
- 1 scoop of unflavored whey (34g to the rounded scoop for mine)
- 1 scoop of desiccated coconut (use the same scoop)
- 3 eggs or something like 2 dozen quail eggs or 1/16 an ostrich egg if you’re really adventurous.
- a dash of salt (optional)
- a dash of coconut sugar (optional)
- a dash of vanilla extract (optional)
- drizzle with ghee/honey/coconut sap and top with crushed banana chips (only when fiending for sweets like a madman)
- cook with VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil)