Download MP3 (Right Click + ‘Save as’)
- How he got started, from football, to Power Clean competitions where he met John Broz
- He has only been in the sport for 6 years now
- Trains 7 days a week training – Mon to Fri twice a day, Sat & Sun once
- [19:30] Training Volume: work up to a max, max double or triple, then go to the next exercise, if he does volume work then its in Pulls
- Plans to compete for Brazil in international competitions; BTW he already competed there last month and went: 170, 175x, 180 + 190, 200, 210x at 103.7kg bodyweight.
- His business – comeback supplements. He is definitely a hustler, made pretty good money after his hip surgery as a car salesman. Overall I really like his attitude and goal setting mindset for weightlifting.
- Tip for beginners: Don’t miss!