Here is a Hock-Ausstoß tutorial.
Sounds like German Kamasutra, but it means Squat Jerk.
As you can clearly see in the video, this flexibility-steroid using cheater can get into a perfect position. Even without weight on the bar!
Below is what’s being said in the video.
Pros of the Squat Jerk:
- you don’t need to push the bar as high as in split jerks, you just need to dive under
- more stable in the bottom
- leaves little room for error, can’t run after the bar
- you need strong legs and spinal erectors
Step 1 – Prerequisites:
- need to be able to achieve a passive (unweighted) overhead squat position with Jerk grip
- Shoulder Girdle Stretch
- Coach can help to push the hips/lumbar spine forward (at 3:25)
- Extraordinary ankle flexibility
- stable hips to maintain lordosis (convex inward curvature of a portion of the lumbar)
- mobility in thoracic spine, exercise he shows is to flex & extend thoracic spine (shown at 3:52)
Step 2: Overhead Squats was Jerk Grip
Step 3: BTN Drop Unders (Drop Jerk)
Step 4: from the front
Thanks to Arian for submitting.