Finally! Rebeka Koha was on The Two Doctors Podcast!
Subscribe to The Two Doctors Podcast on iTunes.
Listen to the episode on Pocket Casts or Overcast.
- started at age 12, with coach Eduards Andruskevics
- first training session she snatched 12kg, lean and jerked 18kg at 34kg
- her motivation: improving, step by step
- trains every day
- 6 days a week snatch and clean & jerk
- 7 o’clock, morning squats
- 10 o clock snatch exercics
- 16:00 clean and jerk
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, she has a fourth session in the evening, which includes running, jumping, calisthenics
- sauna 3 times a week
- massages (Mother is a massage therapist)
- Best Lifts:
- snatch 101kg
- clean and jerk 121kg, maxes are done in competition
- jerk 130kg
- push press 85kg, coach says she needs minimum 90kg
- squat 152kg
- front squat 130kg
- deadlift 145kg
- competition mindset, she has become more serious in the past years