Here is a 20 minute interview with Rebeka Koha!
Background: It was recorded at the end of her evening session, after a long day of travel to Germany for a Bundesliga competition (which was only one week after she became European champion at age 19 … !).
We talked about Europeans 2018, not missing in training and not taking days off training. I think / hope you will find the topics we covered interesting 🙂
This video, the travel to Bundesliga, etc. was made possible by your support on patreon! ATG patrons had early access to it.
Become an ATG Patron here.
You Will Learn About:
- Rebeka’s reparation for Europeans (started 8 weeks out)
- Her best Lifts in Training (100kg Snatch, 101kg from blocks , 118kg C&J, 130kg Jerk, 121kg clean)
- Her approach to squatting: mostly doubles, no 1RM update, but training at higher percentages now
- during winter she has 3 training sessions a day
- 8 am, usually lighter warm up, sometimes squats, muscle snatches
- 10 am mostly about snatch
- 4 pm more about clean and jerk and squats
- Monday – Saturday 3 trainings! Sunday only 1
- No Full Rest Days!
- in Summer they add one more training at 8 pm, resistance sprints, stair jumps, calisthenics (pull ups / push ups), 30 min
- not (or very very rarely) missing in training. She did not miss a single snatch or clean & jerk in her Euros preparation!
- competing against others vs. just herself
- coach never tells her the numbers she will lift
Hope you enjoy some more in depth content like this.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.