While we are waiting for the video of the 2013 Russian Championships 105kg session, here are the results for you to discuss.
What do you think? Will he get to worlds? Is he done? Or was it just a solid comeback after an injury (this gets my vote)?
Dmitry Klokov’s 186kg Snatch
Dmitry Klokov’s 215kg Clean & Jerk
Here is Alexandr Chepikov’s 188kg Snatch
- Alexander Chepikov was first in the Snatch with 188kg.
- Dmitry Klokov came in second with 186kg. Both of them decided to go into the C&J with 215kg openers.
Clean & Jerk
- Klokov opened with 215kg, got it overhead, but lost it forward.
- Second attempt at 215kg for Klokov was a make, but looked kinda hard.
- Missed his 3rd attempt at 220kg, grabbing right right hip/thigh? while walking of the platform.
- 1st: Martin Sabanchiev (23 years old) 405kg total (185+220)
- 2nd: Alexandr Chepikov (23 years old) 404kg total (188 +216)
- 3rd: Dmitry Klokov 401kg total (186+215 with 182/186/x190 + x215/215/x220)
- Andrey Demanov 385kg Total (175 +210), could have pushed Dmitry to 4th had he stuck his 227kg C&J
Videos follow soon hopefully.