It’s time for the Kazakh nationals!
When: 3rd – 7th June
Where: Taldykorgan, Kazakhstan
Live Streams will be provided by TV channels Kaz Sport and Kazakhstan. So if you find good quality streams, post them in the comments. As always watch out for annoying pop up ads on these streaming sites!
Selimkhan Abubakarov (+105kg) snatched 205kg at 19 years old!
News from the 94kg Session:
- Denis Ulanov won 94 with 180+216=396, skip 3rd C&J. He said that he will try to make world record total at Rio.
A video posted by 신 용 진 (@shin_jjang_) on
- Vladimir Sedov seemed to be super pissed. He entered the platform in t-shirt with Aleksandr Ivanov, and said something: “Here is the real Olympic champion!”. Then threw it into the crowd (see video below).
- Alexey Ni already commented saying that Sedov won’t go to Rio now because this behaviour cannot be tolerated (via).
Kirill Pavlov Clean & Jerking 200kg.
Nijat Rahimov (77kg World Champion) Clean & Jerked 211kg weighing in at 80.15kg!
Check out this unofficial/overweight world record posted over at @hkgrpkazakhstan! We will be posting dozens of huge lifts from Kazakh nationals over there over the next few weeks so be sure to keep an eye on that account! #Repost @hkgrpkazakhstan ・・・ 2015 World Champion Nijat Rahimov (-85kg, Kazakhstan) clean and jerking 211kg/465lb to win gold at the 2016 Kazakhstan Nationals. Like many other lifters at this competition, he didn’t cut weight to compete – Rahimov weighed in at just 80.15kg! @raximov_______ #weightlifting #olympicweightlifting #hookgrip
Zulfiya Chinshanlo snatching 100kg and Clean & Jerking 127kg
A video posted by @shin_jjang_ on
June 3rd, 2016
- 11.00-13.00 56kg
- 15.30-17.00 48kg, 53kg (Women)
June 4th, 2016
- 11.00-13.00 62kg
- 15.00-17.00 58kg, 63kg
June 5th, 2016
- 11.00-13.00 69kg
- 15.00-17.00 Women’s 69kg, 75kg, +75kg
June 6th, 2016
- 11.00-13.00 77kg
- 15.00-17.00 85kg
June 7th, 2016
- 11.00-13.00 94kg
- 15.00-17.00 105kg, +105kg