Block Weights are a great tool for your open handed pinch grip training.
Jedd usesa great variety of tools, like
- Blobs (Fatmans, Next Gen’s, Legacy’s, Blob50′s, etc)
- Dumbbell Heads (severed, broken or cut heads of a dumbbell, especially Hex Blocks)
- Chunks (pieces of iron, steel or stone that are shaped like Blobs/Block Weights)
- Globs (dumbbell heads from globe-shaped dumbbells)
- Scale Weights (block-shaped weights with handles used in industry for calibrating scales)
- Weight Plates (somehow attached to form a solid structure, i.e. 6-tens duct taped together)
- Dumbbells (inverted and lifted by the ends)
Just pick up something odd and heavy.