Here is a the full Ring Strength Training DVD with Jordan Jovtchev.
It is a great introduction into the various exercises you can do with gymnastics rings. And it is the video that helped me the most when I started out training rings.
Jordan goes through each exercise with progressions for beginners and advanced athletes.
- Ring Push-up Variations – Reverse Grip, Jackknife Push-ups, Archer Push-ups, Ring Flyes, Crescent Push-ups
- Body Rows, Archer Rows
- Dips Variations – Bulgarian Dips, Chair Dips with rings,
- Support Holds
- Pull ups – L-Pull Ups, False Grip Pull Ups,
- Inverts -Shoulder Stand, Handstand, Handstand Push-ups (Bulgarian)
- Hanging Leg Raise Variation
- Skin the cat
- L-Sit – Straddle L-Sit
- Front Lever Progressions, Ice Cream Makers (Tuck , One Legged ), Front lever pulls, Front Pulls
- Back Lever Progressions
- Muscle up Progressions – Rowing Muscle ups
- Rolls – Low Ring Rolls, Forward Rolls to Support, Backward Rolls to Support
- Iron Cross – Cross Dips