Here is the video of the 1988 Seoul Olympics Featherweight (56–60 kg) class.
Body Weight: 59.87 kg (132 lbs)
|Attempt #1||Attempt #2||Attempt #3|
|Snatch:||145 kg||150.5 kg (new WR)||152.5 kg World Record|
|C&J:||175 kg||188.5 kg (new WR)||190 kg World Record|
Note that little pre pull to take the slack out of the bar.
And this comment by Brad Reid on Go Heavy puts things in perspective:
Naim won his ’88 gold medal in the 60 class, and:
1) he would have won the gold in the 67.5 class;
2) he would have placed 7th in the 75 class;
3) he would have placed 7th in the 82.5 class;
4) he would have placed 10th in the 90 class;
5) he’d have out-totaled 3 100 class lifters, others too all the way up through the supers.
Some lifter, greatest ever I think, certainly the greatest lifting performance on the biggest stage ever.