(Originally published 20th June)
After hours with Dmitry Klokov …
Here Dmitry talks about his night diet.
YouTube commenter miken5254 translated this (if you can improve / add points please do so):
- wakes up ~11am, skips breakfast and goes to train.
- makes this meal before bed to stave off hunger and to fuel the workout
- uses dry and non fat farmers cheese, spefically Russian cottage cheese called tvorog, and mixes it with that fruit jam you see
- Estimates meal to be around 540 Kcal, ~42 g protein, 95g carbohydrates
- likes the supplements (ZMA, BCAA, L-Arginine) you see there and recommends them to all athletes
- Lastly he only drinks clean water, avoids stuff like lemonade and soda, he tries to stay lean and not eat useless calories
Update: Video with English subtitles