Let’s watch little kids lift more than us… It’s time for the 2014 Youth Olympics Games in Nanjing, China.
- 48kg: won by Huihua Jiang with 88 + 105kg
- 56kg: 128kg + 155kg (Youth World Record) by Cheng Meng
- 69kg: 134kg + 160 by Vyacheslav Yarkin & 133 + 167kg by Dimitrov Andreev
- One mascot kicked the other in the balls.
- 77kg: Hakob Mkrtchyan (ARM) wins the 77kg Snatch with 142kg + 177kg C&J
- 85kg: 16 year old Khetag Khugaev 164kg Snatch + 191kg C&J (missed 201kg)
- +85kg: Simon Martirosyan with a 221kg Clean & Jerk Youth World Record
- +85kg: Simon Martirosyan was not given this 183kg Snatch Youth World Record (at 110.98kg)
16 Year old Khetag Khugaev (85kg) with a 164kg Snatch + 191kg Clean & Jerk