Alright bawbags, if ya cannae push press right here’s a quality wee video, ya ken aye?
Marc Keys started to publish tutorial videos on his in which he talks you through the important points of our favorite exercises.
Here are his thoughts on the Push Press.
Update: Discussion on Reddit.
- rack the bar properly on your shoulders for maximal power transfer
- weight on heels
- head up, slightly back
- knees hips almost hyper extended
- elbows up
- keep the drive short and sharp
- think driving the bar behind your head
- when the bar passes eyes level, press it; “Think legs, then arms.”
Want to see a huge Push Press? Check out Igor Lukanin’s 215kg Push Press right here.
Thanks to Phil for submitting.