Charles Poliquin posted an excerpt from his book “Winning the Arms Race — Volume I”, titled the Best Exercises and Tips for Building Large and Strong Triceps.
Since he didn’t include videos in his post I dug up a clip for each exercise.
“Use as narrow a grip as possible without compromising shoulder integrity. Elbows should only travel to 98 percent of full elbow extension to maintain maximal tension on the triceps.”
2. Close-Grip Bench Press.
3. Decline Elbows Under Bar Close-Grip Bench Press.
4. Seated EZ-Bar French Press.
5. Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extension.
6. Lying Triceps Extension (a.k.a. skull scrushers)
7. Seated Half Press in Power Rack.
8. Incline Bench Overhead Pressdown.
9. California Press.
In his T Nation post on the same topic he also included the Omni-triceps extensions on a Swiss ball which looks like a fun complex. Not sure though how much weight you can handle while rolling up and down the ball.