Iron Radio Podcast Episode 113 (direct link to mp3) focuses on fats, hormones and supplements.
This weeks guest is exercise physiologist Dr. Tim Ziegenfuss.
- new understandings of body fat’s active role in metabolism as an organ that releases hormones like leptines.
- supplemental concentrates from curry powder, blueberries and more
- pharmaceutical-like effects are being clarified
- different dietary supplementary or nutritional approaches to inflammation
- overdoing the inflammation suppression
- Ibuprofen in training and effects on muscle growth