Justin from 70’s Big has a nice little stretch for you to try.
I think it is called seated spinal twist in the yoga world.
- sit on the floor with your legs extended
- cross right foot over outside of left thigh; bend left knee (or keep it straight like Justin does)
- keep right knee pointed toward ceiling.
- place left elbow to the outside of right knee and right hand on the floor behind you
- twist right as far as you can, moving from your abdomen
- contract and relax to increase ROM slowly
- keep both sides of your butt on the floor
- hold for 1 minute
Check out more drills on Mobility 101.