Download: link to Google Docs (choose ‘File’ – ‘Make a Copy’ or ‘Download as’)
- Rep goal (details below)
- Assistance Planner (new in v3.0) featuring Boring but Big and Simplest Strength Template in additional to place to log Accessory work
- Integrated 1RM Estimator based on Matt Brzycki’s formula with every set
- 6 Integrated Cycles for up to 24 weeks of training
- Ability to change the default 10lb to SQ/DL and 5lb to Bench/Press increase to any number desired
- Ability to completely ignore the recommended cycle by cycle weight increases and use your own working 1RMs
Unfortunately no kg support at the moment.
How the Rep Goal works:
In week 1, the rep goal is calculated by adding 5lbs to your working 1RM. So if you are able to achieve the rep goal, your estimated 1RM will be at least 5lbs more than your working 1RM In week 2, the rep goal will be generated by adding 5lbs to your previous week’s (week 1) estimated 1RM and the same concept works for week 3 if you get the rep goal.
If you are unable to get the number of reps recommended but the estimated 1RM is still greater than your current working 1RM, the following week’s rep goal will still be generated by adding 5lbs onto your estimated 1RM.
However, if the estimated 1RM is lower than your current working 1RM at any given week, the rep goal for next week will be calculated such that you will beat your current working 1RM by 5lbs or more.