Meanwhile in Egypt …
Mohamed Ehab (12th at the 2009 worlds 62kg, now 69kg lifter) performs some weighted Broad Jumps to improve his explosive power.
In the 2012 Cup of Egypt he did 148 + 180 which won the 69kg category.
I asked him how how man jumps he did that day.
20 kg for 10 jumps, then 60kg for 9 jumps and 80kg for 8 jumps.
- Weighted Barbell Squat Jumps
- Weighted Barbell Box Jumps
- Werner Gunthor Plyometric Training
- Jump Circuit with Jessica Marie Salvaggio
- Apti Aukhadov does Box Jumps
Update 27.01.2014: Dmitry Klokov also does some Broad Jumps at 10:20.