Meanwhile in China …
The Chinese weightlifting nationals for women are currently going on.
And there have already been some great performances.
Most notably by Zhang Wanqiong (张宛琼) in the 53kg category.
She went 6/6 with
- Snatch: 98, 100, 102 (lift is at 21:55 in the video)
- Clean & Jerk: 122, 125, 129 (lift is at 51:20 in the video)
So her Total is 1 kg over the current World Record (currently at 230kg).
As with most national meets this does not count as an official world record, even though the athletes were drug tested after the competition.
Update: YouTube video of her lifts
Here is the video of the competition. Results scoreboard photo.
- Zhang Wanqiong 102/129/231
- Li Yajun 102/121/223
- Chen Xiaoting 98/120/218
- Yu Yuanyuan 95x/123/DNT
- 48kg: was won by Tian Yuan. She did 88 + 116. Video here.
- 53kg: Video
- 58kg: Video
- 63kg: Won by Deng Wei
- 69kg: Video. The winner got 122+140.
- 75kg: Won by Yue Kang.
- +75kg: Video. was won by Zhou Lulu with 142 + 181
Correction: I first wrongly identified the lifter as Li Yajun, and later fixed the error thanks to commenter Michael who noticed it.