Here are the training hall videos of the Chinese weightlifting team at the 2015 Junior Worlds.
Update: Here is the 2016 Team at Junior Worlds.
Day 2: 22 Minute Video. Heavier Session.
- Wang Jie (69kg) Back Squats up to 170kg
- Zhou Jun (58kg) Front Squats 140kg x2
- Yuan Chengfei works up to 160kg Clean & Jerk, does Front Rack Holds and Clean Pulls
- Wu Changsheng (105kg) does heavy Front Squats, RDLs
- and a lot more 🙂
Day 1: First day training for the team.
- Warm Up
- Lots of Snatch High Pulls (Fast Pulls)
- Light Snatches and C&J
- Rounded Back Deadlifts for Zhou Jun
- Jiang Huihua (48kg)
- Hou Zhihui (48kg)
- Liu Quan (53kg)
- Zhou Jun (58kg) Round Back Pulls
- Wei Lufan (63kg) Squat 145 x2
- Wang Jie (69kg)
- Meng Cheng (56kg)
- Yuan Chengfei (69kg)
- Zhao Yongchao (85kg)
- Wu Changsheng (105kg)
Mario Alberto says
sweet editing Gregor!
Gregory Foster says