Here is the Chinese junior weightlifting team during their first training session at junior worlds 2017.
Heavy snatches, heavy squats and as always lots of accessory exercises like handstand push ups, weighted push ups, bent over rear delt flys, core work etc.
We jump right into the action as the team was already at work when I arrived in the training hall.
- Zhu Qiaoling (53kg) Good Mornings
- Yang Chunyan (58kg)
- Huang Ting (63kg) Snatch, Power Cleans, Rear Delt Flys, Wrist Curls
- Zhou Xiaojing (63kg, @zxj.queen) Clean & Jerks, weighted Push Ups
- Yi Chuwei (69kg) 100kg Snatch!
- Peng Lina (90kg, @lina_peng_756) 175kg x2 Squat, Panda Pulls
- Sun Yongjie (+90kg)
- Wang Hao (56kg)
- Lin Zhixiang (62kg) Front Squats
- Wei Chengzuo (62kg) Handstand Push Ups
- Liu Weijian (69kg)
- Shu Xiaoyu (77kg) Front Squats
- Lu Xingyu (85kg)
- Ren Xianglin (94kg), not in this video